Here is a quick update on the status of my trip to Haiti. We were supposed to leave on Feb.6th....but it looks we are going to have a wait a little longer. We are still in need of more doctors to come with us and until we get more medical personnel on the team we will have to wait.
Please pray for God to bring the right doctors on the trip and that we can leave soon!!
Thanks so much for all your prayers!!
Sunday, January 31, 2010